It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:08 am

A Steamy Romance Novel

The club-house for our Thottbot Legends' members. Non-guild members can respond to posts but not start new ones.

A Steamy Romance Novel

Postby Steamboy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 am

Here is page1 from a book I pickpocketed. It's called "A Steamy Romance Novel: Big Brass Bombs"

The tough little goblin walked purposefully into the engineering shop. Raising her eyebrows at a few items as she approached the shopkeeper.

"How's it going Jack?" Her voice seductively brushed his pointy ears with the rough texture of someone who inhaled too much motorcycle exhaust.

The goblin called Jack looked up and grinned. "Revi! It's going much better since you just arrived." Jack set his arclight spanner on the table. What can I do ya for?"

(to be continued......)
First question--where are my pants?
Steamboy
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: A Steamy Romance Novel

Postby Melindice » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am

There's an entire series. You can look up full versions on databases. I believe the first one is "A Steamy Romance Novel," followed by the one you have here, and then, "A Steamy Romance Novel: Northern Exposure." might be missing one
"Everything we do is a choice. Highway or side street. Oatmeal or cereal. Kiss her or keep her. And if someone gets hurt along the way, we ask for forgiveness, because that's the best anybody can do."
Melindice
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Re: A Steamy Romance Novel

Postby Steamboy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 am

Ah good.
First question--where are my pants?
Steamboy
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Salty Sailor Tavern