It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Super Sweet

The club-house for our Thottbot Legends' members. Non-guild members can respond to posts but not start new ones.

Super Sweet

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 am

After I get my Feet and Ring for Akosi and reforge and regem as advised by Askmrrobot I'll have 102.4 total avoidance, which is considered Unhittable :D Super sweet.
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Super Sweet

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:13 am

Very awesome, I forgot how block works atm, is it a set 30% reduction or does it vary by block value? Anyways I'm jealous, my bear can only get about 40% dodge =p. Wtb plate tank!

I have the vp for bracers, are you in need of those Das?
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Me: For the Lulz!

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 am

I am but I'm sure you have things you need to spend them on.
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Melindice » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 am

Geez, I feel like a total numpty now...

But Gratz Das, that's pretty neat. ^_^
"Everything we do is a choice. Highway or side street. Oatmeal or cereal. Kiss her or keep her. And if someone gets hurt along the way, we ask for forgiveness, because that's the best anybody can do."
Melindice
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 am

They're yours Das, there's only one thing I want for my Druid and that will be based on LFR luck. I'll be on Sat night and mail them to you if you still need them then.
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 am

Hogger wrote:They're yours Das, there's only one thing I want for my Druid and that will be based on LFR luck. I'll be on Sat night and mail them to you if you still need them then.

You don't want a new necklace or ring or trinket?
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 am

Meh I think any new VP item will only give a very marginal stat buff, I'm on a 3 piece feral set ATM, I only really want a chest or leg token and I'll have my first activated 4 piece pve set ever, and I'm honestly curious about how useful the 4 set bonus is.

I'd rather my VP be spent on you who seems to be the best guild tank now =P I remember having similar avoidance to what you have on my Warr in wotlk and that was pretty awesome. I'll remake a resto set when I'm back and see if I can run a 5 man with you sometime, Gotta love Pally tanks =D
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby madrushian » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:57 am

I'd rather my VP be spent on you who seems to be the best guild tank now

Clearly I need to remind you that Balador is level 85 now...move over Akosi. ;)#

What do you get the tank who has everything? VP legs. :D

Nah, but that is sweet Hog, I know you hooked Balador up with sweet gear too. Sharin' is carin'.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Once I grind VP this week I'll have enough to get you some bracers too Mad. It seems like the guild is suddenly over run with tanks ^^
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby madrushian » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:31 pm

I thought you already did buy me bracers? I will have to check, I know you got me 2 pieces of gear, just cannot recall what?
Oh wait, did you get me the JP gear maybe? I will check tonight. Either way, if you have better plans for your VP by all means I will not lose any sleep over it. Thanks
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

madrushian wrote:I thought you already did buy me bracers? I will have to check, I know you got me 2 pieces of gear, just cannot recall what?
Oh wait, did you get me the JP gear maybe? I will check tonight. Either way, if you have better plans for your VP by all means I will not lose any sleep over it. Thanks

He got you VP bracers and JP boots. Or maybe it was JP Bracers and JP boots
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm sure it was just JP stuff Mad, and I'd rather give VP bracers to you guys because I'm all a bit meh with the game now so I don''t want to waste VP on myself.
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Salty Sailor Tavern