It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Oh What a Night

The club-house for our Thottbot Legends' members. Non-guild members can respond to posts but not start new ones.

Oh What a Night

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 am

Eam went to bed early last night and I didn't really feel like playing on the console so I thought I'd hop on and do a little LFR. Oh what a night it was, here's what I got

[Underdweller's Spaulders]
[Deep Earth Raiment]
[Wrath of Unchaining]
[Molten Blood Footpads] (I actually got a 384 pair of boots in Seige then got these in Fall of Deathwing)
[Belt of Flayed Skin]

As you can probably tell I've decided to go Feral on Das as my main spec. I'm really enjoying it and doing a lot more DPS than I was in Balance and I now have a 385 ilvl on his feral spec :D

P.S. Mad I'm not trying to rub this in, I was planning on posting this before I saw your LFR post. Sorry you didn't get anything :(
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Oh What a Night

Postby metal01a » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 am

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but YOU SUCK! LOL :-)

I did both LFRs last night and got nothing! :-(

Oh well, at least there are VPs LOL
metal01a
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 am

Wow grats, and Das you'll have to give me some tips for Kitty sometime =P

I still want to test the 4 piece effect of [Deep Earth Raiment] set, giving everyone a 30% heal every 3 mins in a 25 man raid could in theory heal for millions... Imagine see all those green numbers pop up

(If everyone has an average of 150k hp, it'd be 1.125m heal every 3 mins which is either 112k hps in a short fight or 6250 hps consistently)
Last edited by Hogger on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Me: For the Lulz!

Postby madrushian » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 am

Mad I'm not trying to rub this in, I was planning on posting this before I saw your LFR post. Sorry you didn't get anything

No worries, at least someone is getting the drops and the roles.
I have begun to accept the fact that, as a priest, I must live a life of deprevity.
I thought if I switched to shadow the poverty portion of being a preist would be less needed.
But alas it is not.

So if loot is to be distributed, at least a guild mate is getting it. Grats.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 am

The chain was actually really cool, a balance druid whispered me and asked if I wanted him to roll need on it for me too. He won it and gave it to me. I forgot to look and see if I actually needed him to roll for it but the gesture was really nice regardless.
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby ginsengsamurai » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm quite envious of that loot. They look delicious. :)

madrushian wrote:I have begun to accept the fact that, as a priest, I must live a life of deprevity.

I suddenly imagined you wearing high heels wearing a corset. Wait, I was thinking of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. :D

metal01a wrote:I mean this in the nicest possible way, but YOU SUCK! LOL :-)

I read this the first time and I laughed my ass off, then I read it just now again and laughed my ass off again. :D
ginsengsamurai
Strange Tasting Chicken
Strange Tasting Chicken

Me: Amber's Cupcake!

Postby Namaya » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:21 am

metal01a wrote:I mean this in the nicest possible way, but YOU SUCK! LOL :-)

I feel the same way. ::hmph The day will come when you can only replace a few things from a raid, those things you will never ever get and then - AND THEN the fun is over! ::hey

^_^ Kidding, whenever you are raiding with Das, Das, Das, Tonkfa or Akosi, let me know and I'll hope on, too :D
soft kitty ♫ warm kitty ♫ little ball of fur ♫ happy kitty ♫ sleepy kitty ♫ purr ♫ purr ♫ purr
Namaya
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Dasffion » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 am

You forgot Valpug :P Kidding though. I don't raid with Tonkfa or Valpug. Just Das, Das, Das and Akosi.
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Melindice » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:41 am

Dasffion wrote: Das, Das, Das and Akosi.

This made my day.
"Everything we do is a choice. Highway or side street. Oatmeal or cereal. Kiss her or keep her. And if someone gets hurt along the way, we ask for forgiveness, because that's the best anybody can do."
Melindice
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Postby madrushian » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 am

Reminded me of:

"Hi, I'm Larry; this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl."
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Namaya » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 am

xD I forgot the hunter too at first and it sounded so much better. Das, Das, Das and Akosi. ♥
soft kitty ♫ warm kitty ♫ little ball of fur ♫ happy kitty ♫ sleepy kitty ♫ purr ♫ purr ♫ purr
Namaya
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Salty Sailor Tavern