It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:41 pm

For the record...

The club-house for our Thottbot Legends' members. Non-guild members can respond to posts but not start new ones.

For the record...

Postby Aurthree » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 am

My leaving the guild was not something I wanted to ever do. It was not a decision based on not being able to raid. I left because I my frustrations became too high... after all my time here in the forum, and my devotion to the guild, I couldn't fathom how my fellow officers wouldn't have more faith and understanding in me.

I shared my experiences with other members, both good and bad in the "officer" section, just to get feed back or make others aware, in case they had or end up having a similar experience. And every negative encounter I had, was turned around and blamed on me... that in some way, I was the one being abrasive. I've recently been called "ridiculous", was accused of being too "emotional", and putting too much "pressure" on people... none of these things are accurate. If any of the issues I brought before my fellow officers was serious to me... instead of mentioning them to you, I would of talked to the "source" directly. I've always boasted about the officers in TBL, and never once claimed to be "special". I've got one 85, who is basically geared as far as it can be for now... which means all my time is invested into other players. I asked for help in return one time, and didn't get it, and I wasn't allowed to be disappointed? I didn't ask that anyone be "kicked" from guild.

So for the record, despite feeling as if I was ganged up on, I hope that the guild is more to your liking now. Some of the members may disappear of course, but whether you believe it or not... I am in know way attempting to pull members away from TBL. I went ahead and hooked up with "Kill Squad" and only the people who have inquired, have I opened an invitation to... some people enjoy what I bring to the game, and others do not... such is life, no hard feelings from my end.

PS... So glad to see you back Hogger!
"A Toast: Here's to honor... once you're honor, stay honor!"
Aurthree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: For the record...

Postby Melindice » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:03 pm

If you all start arguing again, someone is getting stabbed.
"Everything we do is a choice. Highway or side street. Oatmeal or cereal. Kiss her or keep her. And if someone gets hurt along the way, we ask for forgiveness, because that's the best anybody can do."
Melindice
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Postby ginsengsamurai » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 pm

/sigh

Well like old times, lets change the topic. I'm drinking Catnip tea. How about you?
ginsengsamurai
Strange Tasting Chicken
Strange Tasting Chicken

Me: Amber's Cupcake!

Postby Hogger » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 pm

PS... So glad to see you back Hogger!

I was about to say the same to you until I read your post. If there's anyway you can you can stick around on an alt or carry on posting here, will you? I know there's a lot of hurt at the moment, but from my point of view the whole issue was just a misunderstanding that got out of hand. I know no one is likely to apologise for anything, but now tempers have simmered can't we at least be amicable and just go back to something like the guild was a few months ago? There's too much history between us all to just walk away now let things end this way.

I for one will miss seeing you in green text R3. I hope some sort of compromise can be met if not just letting it all blow over altogether (I for one know that that is a possibility)

Anyways it was good to see you again R3.
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Me: For the Lulz!

Postby Steamboy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 pm

wb to the forum R3 :)

Is catnip tea made from catnip? Angus loves catnip. I once had a little bit of it buried in a pile of crap in my living room and he dug it out like a drug-sniffing cat. He is so smart!
First question--where are my pants?
Steamboy
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Hogger » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

I once had a little bit of it buried in a pile of crap

Make him work for it, eh?
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ginsengsamurai » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Yeah it literally is made from the same catnip that cats gets high over.

Your cat is so amazing. Wish you would make a cat series for him. I would subscribe like I do with Lowdope (Moire & Crie).

ginsengsamurai
Strange Tasting Chicken
Strange Tasting Chicken

Postby madrushian » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:25 pm

For some odd reason this OP made me think of:

Guns & Roses: Use Your Illusion 1: Track #15

B)#
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Steamboy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 pm

haha Hogger. No, I got it out of the cabinet and forgot about it. He has a little cloth carrot that opens with velcro and I put the catnip in there. He loves that so much!

I think you are right GS. I have this recurring fear that one day Angus will walk up to me and say he is tired of living in this little apartment and he needs to share his greatness with the world. I better get started. I do have videos of him eating, meowing, and doing this other thing that is too hard to explain. You have to see it. :)
Steamboy
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Hogger » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Steamboy wrote:I have this recurring fear that one day Angus will walk up to me and say he is tired of living in this little apartment and he needs to share his greatness with the world

Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby madrushian » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Dang it Hogger, that post nearly made me laugh very loud in the middle of work. Good times.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Steamboy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:41 pm

haha thanks Hogger....now I have to be worried about this too. I like how his mouth is wide open in a smile. He is having a good time.
Steamboy
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Aurthree » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Melindice wrote:If you all start arguing again, someone is getting stabbed.

This is the kind of statement, that creates drama... did I say anything that would be red flagged as an "argument" starter? There is zero hostility and no aggression in anything I said.

GinsengSamurai wrote:/sigh

Well like old times, lets change the topic.

So much for diplomacy. I'm still not sure why opinions of me vary so much, and so I'm just talking about it rationally. But no worries, it was just looking for information, to help me get a better understanding of how others perceive me, based on my presentation...

Hogger wrote:If there's anyway you can you can stick around on an alt or carry on posting here, will you?

I always felt like the best way to create solid bonds between people online, was to share a part of yourself in your posts... in my case, that didn't work out so well. You and I can keep in touch via facebook, but I think others were enjoying the break from me... but I appreciate the support...
"A Toast: Here's to honor... once you're honor, stay honor!"
Aurthree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Postby Dasffion » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 pm

I've never had catnip tea, is it good?
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby ginsengsamurai » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm

We're exceedingly far surpassed 'diplomacy' R3. You have your personal take on what you think happened and that's fine. You also have your own perspective of what is happening afterwards and that is fine too. Ultimately, there is nothing more to be said and anything more is just unnecessary drama in the works, again.

Therefore, I present to you this parting gift:

It's one of my favorite foods after it's cooked.

Dasffion wrote:I've never had catnip tea, is it good?

It's actually quite relaxing. It has no caffeine. Apparently according to the box, it's supposed to help you sleep. Read about it here: http://www.therighttea.com/catnip-tea.html

It's Jawa-Approved! :)
ginsengsamurai
Strange Tasting Chicken
Strange Tasting Chicken

Postby Ragnar Blackmane » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:04 am

R3 it saddens me that this had to happen basicly right as I come back. I can't comment about what happened considering I can only know second hand, so I'll leave that ground to rest. But I would like you to know that I will miss hearing from you on the forums, and even though we didn't get to do it too often, seeing you in-game. If this really is good bye then I wish you the best of luck in all your adventures, and if it isn't then I hope to see you soon.
Sanity is just madness put to good use.
Ragnar Blackmane
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Salty Sailor Tavern