It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:28 am

Well, Hello There

The club-house for our Thottbot Legends' members. Non-guild members can respond to posts but not start new ones.

Well, Hello There

Postby Ragnar Blackmane » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Ah, I've missed you guys. First of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry for not having kept up on the forums like I said I would. I've been really busy recently. To give you an idea, I'm involved in 2 plays, and Improv group, keeping up with school, and trying to get a job fun times @_@ . This has of course created a lot of stress, and even though I don't exactly have much spare time, I've considered coming back to WoW. At the very least I'm gonna (fingers crossed) remember to post on the forums more. I understand there has been some... Guild Drama recently, but I'd still love to hear how every one is doing. If I did come back to the Guild, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to put in too much time to it, but still it would be great to play with you guys again. :D .
Sanity is just madness put to good use.
Ragnar Blackmane
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Well, Hello There

Postby Melindice » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 pm

HUZZAH! :D back to trolling the French with Raggy, like the good old days...
"Everything we do is a choice. Highway or side street. Oatmeal or cereal. Kiss her or keep her. And if someone gets hurt along the way, we ask for forgiveness, because that's the best anybody can do."
Melindice
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Postby ginsengsamurai » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Well Ragnar... We will always welcome you back and DO NOT worry about not being able to run much of anything. Just having you there is good enough. Plus, has Mad ever told you that he spent a month inside the Auction House just looking for good deals? ONE MONTH! However, I'm sure the goblin auctioneers don't mind taking his gold. ^_^

Anyway, Das, Mad and Amber bought a year's worth of WoW. SB and Metal plays every now and then. I have a feeling SB is Batman. Mel plays every day. Hogger is coming back soon. ;) Max (Fraun) is still playing. I believe he's leveling a Warlock. R3 is unfortunately going 'solo' until he figures things out. Sheffi has been kidnapped by Protoss since last year. Plyrx was kidnapped by his mom - no I did not just make a mom joke. ;) There are also a few new members in the guild.

For myself, I will be going back to the game during my trip in Germany in April. However, I might not be able to do much considering my laptop sucks monkey nuts.
ginsengsamurai
Strange Tasting Chicken
Strange Tasting Chicken

Me: Amber's Cupcake!

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 am

Raggy! I thought you'd been eaten by giant space slugs or something, glad to see you're still around.

If you do decide to come back to WoW post here and I'll come back on too =>

And I'm borrowing some of GS' ninjas to follow you now to make sure you make at least 1 post a week >.>
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Me: For the Lulz!

Postby Ragnar Blackmane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm

The giant space slugs gave it a good go, but they couldn't beat me ;) . I'm curious as to what the guild needs though right now. It should be pretty easy to pick up healing on Cala again, as well as some shadow DPS once I deal with that whole mess. I had a BE Warrior (Mori) set up for tanking at around... 75 I think? I also think I had a hunter some where in the 70's too, so I can work on filling any roles (healing, tanking, dps) with a little work/leveling.
Ragnar Blackmane
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Dasffion » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 pm

We can use a bit of everything I'm sure. With Hogger back that gives us three tanks. Him, Myself and Mel. I just got a DK to 85 for melee DPS and I think we have a couple more of those but we're probably still a little short. For heals we just got a new member with a level 85 druid healer, Mad is getting his healing set together for his Holy Priest, I have a Disc Priest and my Pally but I don't heal on him much even though he's decently geared. GS, when he gets back and we have a new Shammy healer as well.

Really play what you enjoy.
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Hogger » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Whatever you choose to play I can help you level, it'd just be nice seeing you in real time again =P

And I'm always happy to heal too (once I remember what each icon is for anyways)
"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby madrushian » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 pm

I will also have a lvl 85 Paladin soon for tanking/dps.

My priest is shadow/holy, but if we get enough healers, I will certainly just focus on his DPS side, I have been enjoying the heck out of that for some time now. Ever since Das and Z told me to switch specs when I was grinding TB Dailies.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Ragnar Blackmane » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Well I caved, I'm resubbed and hope to see you guys in-game soon.
Ragnar Blackmane
Grunt
Grunt

Postby madrushian » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Sweet, WB! ::drunk
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Hogger » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Yay *puts his "team Raggy" shirt back on*
Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ginsengsamurai » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 am

Welcome back Space Marine. ^_~
ginsengsamurai
Strange Tasting Chicken
Strange Tasting Chicken

Me: Amber's Cupcake!

Postby Ragnar Blackmane » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Just thought I'd give you guys a brief update. Was on for a little bit Sunday and saw some people I really missed =) Cala is still fine for healing mostly everything right now (a little rusty, but not too bad), so Mad feel free to focus on Shadow if you want ;)# I'm probably gonna work on my Warrior tank some,and hoping on Cala when we need heals. My play hours are going to be weird for a while, I'll be on anywhere from like (and this is in server time which I THINK is an hour behind me) 4 to 11, depending on various practices and what not.
Ragnar Blackmane
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Dasffion » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 pm

I promoted 3 of your characters back to Legend Status Rags, your Priest, Warrior and Rogue I think. Two 75s and an 85 anyway. Did you have any others in the guild?
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Hogger » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Awesome, if I see you on during that time frame I'll be happy to help level your Warr or w/e

Raggy wrote: ;)#

Not you too =< anyways...

[Guild]: Weekly Objective Complete: Raggy Post Count 1/1

Ok guys stand down...

Hogger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Ragnar Blackmane » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks for that Das, I can't log on right now to check, but I think you meant hunter instead of rogue since I don't have a rogue. And Hogger, it would be great to do anything with you, it's been far too long since we last did a run. I also want to point out that the beard was strictly for Mad, I'm staying clean shaven ;)

EDIT: Just thought I'd let you know Das, that it was my hunter who got bumped up to legend, so no worries on that front.
Ragnar Blackmane
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Salty Sailor Tavern