It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Dailies in MoP

Located in the gloomy Forsaken town of Brill, this is the general chit chat for all game related chatter.

Dailies in MoP

Postby Dasffion » Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 am

Mumper wrote:Current plan is to remove the daily quest cap completely for ship. Just like what you see in the beta now. We literally have 100's of daily quests at level 90 and we want to make sure that players can pick and choose what they want to do.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5151720417#14
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Dailies in MoP

Postby madrushian » Thu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

Oh that can't be a good thing. Now instead of doing a faction or two and having to quit, I will try to force myself to do ALL of them.
I NEED Blizzard to regulate me or I may not now how to be "good"

But that would be a sweet idea IMO, I know when Mad was working on TB, Firelands, Therazane, etc, he would cap some days, and that sucks when you are in the groove for dailies.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.
madrushian
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Steamboy » Thu May 24, 2012 1:02 pm

madrushian wrote:I NEED Blizzard to regulate me or I may not now how to be "good"

you need a pool. or a pond. pond would be good for you.
First question--where are my pants?
Steamboy
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Postby Dasffion » Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 am

Here Mad, this should make you feel better

51485879110 wrote:
Are you worried about running into the problem of people feeling like they need to do all of the dailies every day to remain competitive again?

Not really. We honestly think it would be worse to actually raise the cap and make people think that now they need to do 50 or 100 or whatever higher number we chose. All of the daily's are limited to a random amount per day so its not like you can do every single quest every day.

Also this is kinda cool

51493172735 wrote:Daily quests are included as one of the new ways to earn valor in MoP. We don't expect many people will choose to cap their valor just by doing daily quests, but that is an option if you really like them. We expect to have around 50 dailys available from all the factions every day.

Like I mentioned before, those 50 would be randomly chosen from a much larger total pool of quests. This helps keep things feeling fresh for a long time.
You don't have the testicular fortitude
Dasffion
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Gallows' End Tavern